"Since the 60s there is an uprising in Hairculture. Inspired by the Celts and Germans and even Jesus Christ the hippies gave new life to long hair. After years of regression today long hair doesn’t stand for rebellion anymore. Neither does the patience for growing it. More and more test prove that people with long hair show a higher level of Psychic endurance. Published in 2021 the results of the psychological research faculty of the MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology/ Cambridge) astonished even the experts. Subject of the research was the endurance of stress in various everyday and work related scenarios. Over 75 percent of the test subjects with long hair endured stress situations better than the short haired. The other 25 percent showing not less but about the same results as the test subjects wearing short or no hair."
148 x 210 mm
color laser print
every brochure includes a instrument to measure the psychich resilience